Our most read post on this site was a step-by-step on how to earn at least $5 per day in EdenFantasys points. Unfortunately, their points program has changed drastically and that post is no longer valid, so I am creating a new one.
There are a few different things you can do, on a one time basis, to earn points. Do NOT make up additional accounts for yourself, this can get all of them banned, and is just stupid on your part. EdenFantasys has an amazing points program, don’t go ruining it for everyone by trying to cheat the system. The following items can only be done once per account.
- Add a Social Network – 5 points
- Add an Instant Messenger – 5 points
- Add a favorite product – 10 points
- Add a favorite website – 10 points
- Publish Public Profile – 15 points
- Open new account – 50 points
- Verify your email – 50 points
- Subscribe for a newsletter – 1,000 points
- Activate discussion service – 10 points
- Add an item to the comparison (*1) – 10 points
- Set an alert (*2) – 10 points
- Activate a gift registry – 50 points
- Follow a contributor (*3) – 10 points
- Submit an upgrade request (*4) – 5 points
- Activate Review program – 20 points
- Activate student service – 5 points
- Submit a request to become a mentor – 50 points
- Activate Affiliate program - 50 points
*2 – On the product description page, click “Set product alerts”, then select the alert(s) you want and click “Update”. You will be credited 10 points, one time only.
*3 – Click on any member’s name that you wish to follow. Click on follow on their profile, select the level of friendship and “Save”. You will be credited 10 points, one time only.
*4 – I can’t for the life of me, find where this is located. If you have the link, please let me know. If I happen upon it, I will update this post.
Completing these actions will give you a total of 1,365 points, which is equal to $13.65.
These next actions, anyone can do multiple times per day. They are significantly less of them than before, but it still will add up quickly if you keep on top of them.
- Add an item to a wish list (*1) – 1 point each, up to 5 times per day
- Rate a product (*2) – 1 point each, up to 3 times per day
- As a question in an interview – 7 points each, up to 7 times per day
- Comment on a review – 3 points each, up to 9 times per day
- Submit a follow-up review – 20 points each, up to 4 times per day
- Submit a review – 50 points each, up to 7 times per day
- Vote in a poll (*3) – 1 point each, up to 5 times per day
- Make a discussion comment – 5 points each, up to 10 times per day
- Post a discussion – 10 points each, up to 3 times per day
- Post a poll discussion – 10 points, only 1 time per day
- Facebook Like (*4) – 5 points each, up to 10 times per day
- Send wish list to a friend (*5) – 5 points, only 1 time per day
- Write a SexIs article – 1,000 points each, up to 5 times per day.
If you complete all of the above tasks each day, you can earn a total of 5,664 points, which equals $56.64. Now, I know that the bulk of the points come from the SexIs articles, and that not everyone can or will do that, but the possibility is there to earn FAR more than before. Can you imagine!? $56.64 a day!? If you are good at writing, this really may be for you! Even without the SexIs articles, you can earn 664 points per day by doing all of the other daily tasks.
Please make sure that you are writing reviews that give good information. Your reviews don’t have to be positive, they can include negative experiences, as long as they are truthful. Try to be as descriptive as possible in your reviews, and if you are unsure how to write a review, ask to be mentored.
*1 - When you find an item you want to add to your wish list, click on the present icon, choose the wish list you want to add it to, or create a new one. You will be credited 1 point, and can do this for a total of 5 times per day.
*2 - When you find an item you want to rate, click on the star that you think it deserves. You will be credited 1 point, and can do this for a total of 3 times per day.
*3 – When you are in the forums, you will see symbols, like the ones below. Both of those means that there is a poll attached to the post. Answer that poll, and you will be credited 1 point, and you can do this up to 5 times per day.
*4 – You will find a facebook “Like” button on most product pages. If you click that, it will show up in your newsfeed for friends and family to see, just a fair warning. You will earn 5 points per “like” and can “like” 10 items per day. I have found that as long as it doesn’t look “realistic” it will have a “like” button on it. Just scroll around on the product page, it is usually under the item picture.
*5 – Click on the wishlist that you want to email to a friend and fill out the required info. You will earn 5 points per day.
There are a few other things that you can do to earn points as well, but you need to have certain site rank levels to do them. I am not going to give links to these, because if you are of the correct rank, you will have been able to navigate the EdenFantasys system enough to be able to find how and where to do them.
- Proofread a follow-up review – 50 points each, up to 3 times per day
- Proofread SexIs article – 500 points each, up to 3 times per day
- Proofread a review – 125 – 400 points each, up to 3 times per day
- Graduate a student – 500 points each, up to 3 times per day
- Fail a student – 500 points each, up to 3 times per day.
Remember to not abuse the system. It is possible to do all of the daily activities, while being legit. Not all people using the points system are “Point Farming”, but here is what EF considered “Point Farming” to be.
Activities that earn EdenPoints, but have no value to the community, are considered “Point Farming”. The following examples of point farming are not exclusive; the Forum Moderator can determine when other activities could be considered point farming. Some examples of point farming are:
1. Repeated following and un-following of manufacturers and contributors.
2. Posting emoticons as comments or forum posts.
3. Numerous threads and posts being created that offer nothing of value to the forums. While we do encourage questions about products being asked on the forums, we ask that the questions first be researched on the website for an answer and then asked via the forums if a satisfactory answer was not found.
4. Uploading several videos to EdenTube that are irrelevant to EdenFantasys.
5. Posting multiple forum threads sequentially. It’s one thing to have a question; it’s another to post the same question five different ways on different threads.
When investigating EdenPoint abuse, we consider all activity, not just occasional out of place actions. If you are doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. If you have any questions, you can always contact us.